Tasks to be performed Managing procurement process :
– Establish and/or contribute to the definition of OFW Project contractual strategies
– Manage end-to-end RFP process in Project mode (for WTG, electrical cables and Offshore Substations packages)
– Handle directly or support the project teams for the contract negotiations
– Handle directly or support the project teams for commercial negotiations with suppliers at all-levels Market & Supplier relationships :
– Participe in the dynamic management of the OFW (especially Wind Turbine Generator) category strategy
– Engage with suppliers at all levels for operational or strategic meetings – Challenge internal stakeholders on technical, commercial, contractual practices – Perform market analysis, follow supplier panel, main equipment, and services cost structures
Technical Requirements :
• High advanced expertise or similar in OFW industry (especially with Wind Turbine Generator packages), in purchasing or technical role
• The service will be interpreted in English and French in a multicultural context.
• Have extensive expertise negotiating and managing contracts for large scale OFW projects • Are a good communicator (written as well as verbal) and an assertive negotiator with a holistic commercial mindset
• Are able to use your expertise to proactively influence the project team and the suppliers to deliver a project as opposed to a product or a service
• Are used to managing a large group of stakeholders and interfaces across a large international company.