About the role :
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for an account delivery manager, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Develops and nurtures senior management or executive- level relationships with the customer.
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
- Understands customer at local, country, region & WW level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
- Develops strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation change management and communication.
- Principle contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages customer expectations by developing performance metrics & reporting, escalation management & communication plan.
- Owns expense/cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements developing, implementing & monitoring expense controls.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for high to very high risk projects.
- Hires, leads and provides technical and managerial leadership to cross functional team including 3rd party vendors to ensure performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps to develop & implement corrective actions plans.
- Develops & leads AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
- Develops & manages account service delivery plan.
- Contributes to strategic account plan.
- Negotiates with and manages 3rd party vendors contributing to contractual requirements.
- Develops solutions and participates in presales & change order negotiations representing & approving delivery capability & cost solution.
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities and supports pursuit activities.
- Assures compliance with HP and customer’s HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- Contributes to organization strategic business plan to drive HP goals and initiatives.
- Identifies cross business unit optimization opportunities and drives improvement effort.
- Develops and drives knowledge management strategies to drive organizational maturity.
- Contribute to development and implementation of ADM methodology and tools to support customer engagement model.
Candidate requirements :
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 – 12 years relevant business experience.
- Multi cultural and x-region experience desired ITIL/ITSM experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship at the executive level.
- Excellent influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to apply business management, financial concepts & contracts knowledge to analyze business needs and develop recommendations.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan.
- Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve very complex business issues Leadership ability to build & manage a cross cultural, cross tower, cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on high to very high risk projects.
- Coaches & mentors experts & specialist ADM Develops & consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to executive level management.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written & presentation with the capability to represent HP at external customer & industry events.
- Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Crisis & conflict management.