About the role :
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We’re looking for an Account manager to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
- Will be responsible for End User Account management with the objective to investigate in the market, build up a Database and sell to end user customers focusing on Large Format Signage Industry.
- Develop and grow the African Market by creating new opportunities
- Target all the Large Format Signage Service providers while also looking at new Market segments in the territory
- Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
Candidate requirements :
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Must have a deep experience managing channel partners, elaborate and develop business plans in coordination with a team
- Knows the territory and have already in the past worked in Africa
- Have at least 5 year of experience in the Large Format Signage industry especially in outdoor/indoor applications, and technologies like Latex and UV, to be able to advise and sell to end users the right solutions.
- Fluent French and English (Speak and Write)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position HP as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts – prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
- Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.