- (Procurement of projects and services including follow up of the contract in their technical, legal and administrative aspects,
- Contracts / clauses drafting,
- Perform Ethic checks,
- Prepare the sourcing strategies for each contract of a project in cooperation with the project team,
- Establish supplier selection criteria, lead competitive process, negotiate and drive final supplier selections in partnership with Engineering and Project Management,
- Conduct clarification with tenderers, tenders evaluation according to the sourcing strategy and establish a shortlist of tenderers selected for negotiation in cooperation with the project team,
- Conduct Commercial negotiation with tenderers in cooperation with the project team and provide contract award recommendation,
- Experience in contract and claim management. Manage Claim, Warranties, Performance Bonds, Variation Orders,
- Launch Purchase Orders in TEMIS (SAP): P2P know-how.
Candidate requirements :
- Minimum 7 years Procurement Experience within a similar industry sector and in procurement, with significant experience in the Category.
- International Subcontracting Contracts,
- Commodity strategy,
- Experience in animation and communication in a transverse, geographical & multi-cultural environment,
- Ability to streamline activities, improve processes and manage change.
- Software skills : SAP & Pack Office (mandatory)
- Industry experience : Energy / Nuclear / Infrastructure
- Language / Level : French and English. German is a plus.