Administrative AssistantFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Looking for an opportunity to support leadership and the team? Passionate about creating amazing guest and employee experiences? In this role, you’ll coordinate and assess overall communication processes. This includes coordinating center level recognition programs for employees. You’ll also host client or corporate visits as well as site visits for sales initiatives.
You’ll report to the Administrative Manager and impact the business through your activities supporting leadership and the team.
- Perform administrative duties and strategic activities from executive report creation to following up on critical document approval matrix flow
- Collaborate with leadership and functional teams on internal communication strategies and policies
- Recommend areas of improvement to the communications process
- Engage in site initiatives and event coordination
- Focus on cost and revenue impacting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Energized by building and developing relationships across all levels of the organization
- Engaging presenter from small to large audiences
- Your time management and organizational skills to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Event and project planning experience