About The Role:
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, works within a specialized function with work verified on an as needed basis.
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and service orders.
- Writes routine reports and correspondence.
- Requires ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Requires ability to perform basic numerical, statistical, and/or financial analysis.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Requires 4-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree.