About The Role:
As an administrator, you will be in charge of the group’s files as well as the secretariat of the board of directors.
- To ensure the secretariat of grouping and follow-up of administrative files.
- Assure la bonne documentation et archivages de toutes les correspondances/documents du groupement.
- Follow-up of orders placed with suppliers: quotes, contracts, delivery notes, invoices and payments.
- Manage the Group’s mail.
- Prepare letters in French/Arabic.
- Manage the different administrative tasks (payment of the different invoices, filing of files, management of the rental contract).
- Preparation of activity reports (monthly/quarterly/annual).
- Good organizational skills, rigorous & methodical in work.
- Sense of creativity & Reflection.
- Very good communication skills.
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- Initiative / Proactivity.
- Proven ability to write correspondence, minutes, reports, memos, etc.