Implementation Manager manages a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware, or solutions. Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects.
– Daily and weekly planning for implementation activities following Readiness time plan agreed.
– Daily follow-up and assignment for ASP and project resources.
– Secure Site Handler services creation, visits standards definition and usage from main areas involved. CPM must request creation and provide site list and baseline
– Update for Site Handler Project Tracking Tool. Must keep the focus on mains KPI as a target for the unit, i.e., Site Visit Reduction (SVR).
– Request on time the quality audits for the rollout and secure a mitigation/correction plan for any deviation found
– Attend any escalation from the supervisor and ASP.
– Report and secure the proper escalation (LM) for any issue that can impact the success of the rollout.
– Support to follow up the risk identified during mini-risk session related to LD and provides feedback to TL/CPM on possible new risks for rollout.
– Revision of ASP’s scope of works according to project requirements
– Elaboration, definition, or adaptations of installation/commissioning MOP and ATP templates. (To be quoted separately to project if necessary).
– Request and approval of ASP’s deliverables from service assignment.
– Request to FS the review of COB to provide it to AE.
Skills & Requirements:
– Diploma in Telecommunication or CS/Electrical / Electronic Engineering or minimum 5 years practical experience in planning or deploying projects;
– Working with People
– Leading & Supervising
– Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
– Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
– Planning & Organizing
– Deciding & Initiating Action