The service provider is in charge of consolidating the needs for integrity activity and launching different studies and projects that will allow the extension of the operation for the next 20 years.
– Ensure compliance and application of HSE rules (protection of people, facilities, and the environment).
– Define the staffing needs of this integrity task force, build and lead the team
– Define and consolidate the list of obsolescence and integrity work.
– Build specifications for one or more projects encompassing the different components identified, define the contractual strategy and then follow up the call for tenders
– Define the scope of work for the life extension study of the treatment plant for the next 20 years, and ensure the follow-up of this study by the contractor in charge.
– Identify potential synergies with the compliance studies that the consortium is currently undertaking.
– Consolidate the recommendations of the life-extension study.
– Prepare cost estimates
– Prepare and maintain an integrated schedule of these studies and projects
– Define the interfaces with the new works department, the maintenance department, and the HSE department
– Assist HSE and maintenance in the implementation of SECE.
– Motivate the teams and create a spirit of cohesion
Skills & Requirements:
– Education: general engineer 15 years experience
– Experience in mature field projects, new works, maintenance, integrity
– Fluent written and spoken French. Arabic and English are a plus