Microwave Planning Engineering Services will plan and perform design activities towards network architecture within the central planning guidelines and will be driving end-to-end technical solutions.
– Execute the activities with the Microwave planning process.
– Definition of standard external & internal procedures for microwave Network Planning based on customer requirements;
– External and internal interface for project coordination
– Manage & review the results of all defined planning procedures
– Detail workflow for the process, every input/output/Analysis/templet..etc
– Transmission Capacity analysis
– Line of Sight Test
– Link Engineering
Skills & Requirements:
– Diploma in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering or minimum 5 years practical experience in planning or deploying Microwave Planning projects;
– Good knowledge of the Microwave Planning principle;
– Familiar with Microwave Planning tools
– Knowledge and experience of Microwave product
– Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential;
– Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability;