The Program Implementation Coordinator plays a key role in supporting management and program teams to develop, implement and monitor activities. This role requires budgeting expertise (development and review) and strong experience in grant management, including reporting, analysis, and sub-grant monitoring.
– Assurance of implementation work :
+ Ensure that personnel executing the services are well informed about company procedures and standards.
+ Secure that Ericsson procedures and standards are followed.
+ Secure that work executed is in accordance with customer directives and standards.
– Investigate & resolve implementation problems :
+ Implement procedure for issue and problem handling.
+ Act on findings or on a reported issue.
+ Based on learning’s implement changes.
– Identify and drive improvements :
+ Monitor that processes, way of working, instructions, etc. are well operational and defined.
+ Implement a new way of working, processes, instruction, etc.
– Detailed time plans and scope :
+ Define the scope of implementation.
+ Create service-specific detailed time plans and scope.
Skills & Requirements:
– At least five years of experience in a fast-paced project management role, including experience successfully leading teams
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
– Prior experience with hardware, systems, and software implementation
– Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills