The branch of Chevron Munaigas Inc. currently has an Administrative Coordinator position available. We are looking for individuals with great communication and customer service skills, a flexible and approachable attitude with an ability to balance simultaneous tasks and meet deadlines.
– Provides general reception and clerical support
– Meets and greets visitors and maintains visitors’ log (VMS)
– Completes security procedures
– Operates multi-line phone system
– Coordinates courier services, receives, sorts, and routes mail and deliveries
– Coordinates booking of all meeting rooms and guest rooms
– Assists in preparation for the meetings, coordinates travel itineraries, event planning, and expense reports
– Assists with special events
– Translates documents as required
– Maintains archive files.
Skills & Requirements:
– Job requires effective administrative, communication, planning, organizational, and teamwork skills;
– Good understanding of administrative and clerical procedures;
– Good knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
– Ability to multi-task and work under time pressures;
– Fluency in Russian and English languages, Kazakh – desirable;
– MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint) fluent user.