About The Role:
This position supports current and emerging technologies used within the department. This role will report to the Project Controls Supervisor and act as a liaison between L3S, IT and other Logistics and Storage (L&S) components (MPL, Terminals, Marine).
- Support and advance use of L3S mobile technology, including hardware and software solutions. Participate in Mobility Community of Practice team and engage with other L&S components to identify and share emerging technology to drive efficiency.
- Coordinate evaluations, pilots and projects to deliver value-added and supported field mobility solutions for L3S. Leverage new technology for process improvement.
- Support L3S use of document storage technology such as SharePoint and cloud-based storage. Also lead efforts to reduce L3S network shared drive usage.
- SharePoint subject matter expert leading efforts and utilization of Nintex forms and workflows, PowerApps, and external file share.
- Oversee operation of Microsoft Project Server environment used within L3S.
- Lead Procore IT support team (Construction Management software) integrations.
- Represent L3S in IT Business Advocate meetings.
- Support L3S for eEngage tool and Who to Call tool.
- Bachelor degree.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Experience with MS Project beneficial.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to provide support for various applications.
- Strong prioritizations skills.
- Experience with PowerBi and SharePoint.
- Agile Project Management.