About the role :
As a Content Strategist you will partner closely with subject matter specialists and partners to utilize existing content and achieve strategic goals while assessing the need for development of new content to meet any opportunities.
As an AppleCare Procedures Content Strategist, you will be responsible for crafting innovative and compelling content solutions and executing on strategy that supports AppleCare Advisors and AppleCare business goals. You will synthesize requests and inputs from a variety of sources into a cohesive content plan, and use a combination of data analysis and creative thinking to prioritize and develop the best approach for content optimization.
Candidate requirements :
- 2+ years experience in content creation, strategy, or measurement is preferred.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of content
- Knowledge of contact center processes and communications
- Experience with AR/VR and related products
- Ability to effectively navigate ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and get results in a new space
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, utilize outstanding influencing skills, and demonstrate strong communication abilities
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, constantly evolving, and unexpected work environment
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated topics and distill key information into easily consumable content
- Analytical and creative problem solver with a can-do demeanor and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Confirmed ability to deliver large scale projects timely with consistently successful results while working across departments and time zones
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence others
- Integrity, energy and sense of urgency to “make things happen”
- Prior experience in content management is a plus
- Experience with project management a plus