Associate Data Analytics SpecialistFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
As an Associate Data Analytics Specialist, you will help drive and shape data-driven solutions for our enterprise customers. You will work together with the Sales team and regional Analytics Specialists to introduce Google Cloud Data Analytics technologies to customers. You will help prospective customers, existing customers, and partners understand the power of Google Cloud’s leading data offering, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks.
- Engage with Google Cloud customers and other customer engineers on Data and Analytics strategy, proof of concepts, best practices, implementations, and product evolution.
- Recommend solution designs, cloud architectures, migration tools, and cloud infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Question and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with aspiring and novel solutions leveraging a robust set of technical competences.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence solutions, data science and AI data analytics, data engineering, and data warehouse solutions.
- Experience with public cloud platforms and technical concepts such as Big Data, PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS.
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.