About the role :
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for assisting in the management, planning, monitoring and reporting on a wide variety of key projects from conception through implementation, as a key member of the Spectrum Networks’ Partnerships and Integration team. Projects include editorial content partnerships, network-wide political polling, and supporting the continued integration of Spectrum Networks’ OKR (Objectives and Key Results) goal-setting program throughout the Network. Manages project details, data collection, reporting and communications to successfully drive project efforts for impactful results.
- Actively and consistently lead all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Assists in planning, management and monitoring a wide variety of key projects from concept through implementation, including efforts related to Spectrum Networks’ network-wide political polling program, editorial content partnerships, and network-wide goal-setting programs among others.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Assists to establish project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Meets with internal stakeholders to facilitate assigned project, provide status updates and reports, and gather project-related feedback.
- Develops strong cross-departmental relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors to support successful project management.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracks costs, performance, and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Assists with gathering data and preparing a variety of reports covering project estimates, project status and other management reports.
- Performs other duties as requested by Project Management.
Candidate requirements :
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of Project management experience
- Interest in journalism, politics, and/or business management preferred
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum