The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative support to site-based employees, departments, and functions including, but are not limited to, stakeholders communication, event management, office management, ordering, onboarding/offboarding employees, document approvals coordination, digital and Microsoft Office suite support and site travel assistance.
– Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
– Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
– Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
– Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
– Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
– Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
– Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
– Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
– Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
– Provides information by answering questions and requests.
– Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
– An energetic individual with experience in a site-based administrative role
– High attention to detail and confidentiality are required due to the sensitive nature of documentation and information that is managed
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this position will interface with various internal and external stakeholders
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite