About The Role:
The mission of the Back Office PS Core is to manage the Operation & Maintenance Core PS Network.
- Treatment of Core PS Network problems (HW/SW) and escalated Cases.
- High level network system administration through the daily and periodic Health check and control of the nodes.
- Packet Core KPI daily monitoring, check and report the relevant Packet Data Collection counters.
- Integration follow-up of the new services and functions in the network.
- Integration follow-up and update of the nodes in addition to their production lunch within the network “CUTOVER”.
- Isolation and investigation of the failures.
- Trouble tickets and escalation CSR follow-up.
- Plan and/or execute the SW/HW maintenance activities.
- Investigations and incident reports preparation.
- Access security management for core PS nodes.
- Operations skills and expériences in packet core domain, with Technical Operation Management,KPI measurements and Reporting skills.
- Customer facing experience, in situation of pressure (task Force).
- Good knowledge In MME.
- Good knowledge in EPG and virtual EPG.
- Good knowledge in DNS/AAA based Ipworks and virtual IPWORKS.
- Good knowledge in IP and Routing.