About the role :
Our purpose is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy by providing tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally friendly solutions. The purpose brings together the company, its employees, its customers and its shareholders, and reconciles economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. ENGIE’s actions are assessed in their entirety and over time.
- Responsible for the project management work of Building Management System (BMS) for the District Cooling plant/ Utility plant project.
- Plan and oversee work schedule in coordination with the Main-Contractor and sub-contractor.
- To ensure that all project activities are efficiently and cost-effectively executed throughout the project life cycle.
- To ensure project milestones are completed on schedule and meet project requirements.
- To design, plan and keep track of shop drawing and material submissions.
- To liaise with the clients, consultants, project management team, sub-contractors and technology providers throughout the project lifecycle.
- To perform site management for the installation works, installation inspections, testing and commissioning and handover of BMS system to clients.
- Supervise Sub-contractors work and ensure safety requirements are adhered to at site.
- Update project progress in timely manner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
Candidate requirements :
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Building Technology) with 2-3 years experience in HVAC and BMS industry or related fields.
- Experience with DDC and PLC control system design, development and management.
- Knowledge of BACnet, Modbus, OPC and other related protocols.
- Knowledge of HVAC Control Applications, Building Management Systems and Electrical Power Management Systems.
- Knowledge in clients and servers networking.
- Ability to build and install BMS system to monitor and regulate various building services, including chillers, heat exchangers, ACMV, lighting and power metering, etc.
- Understand BIM, AutoCAD.
- With familiarity with BCA/NEA requirements.
- With working experience in local Singapore construction site.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.