The position of Production Engineer is situated within the Vaccines Plant. This is a fully integrated pharmaceutical production department where vaccines are formulated, filled, and inspected. The Vaccines Plant is a growing department with a high degree of automation. In our department, we have 2 washing- sterilization-preparations centers, 8 formulation suites, 3 filling lines, inspection lines, a packaging line, and stopper processors.
“As a Production Engineer formulation, you are the first point of contact regarding all technical aspects within the covid formulation process.”
We strongly believe in teamwork and making a difference! That is why the tasks below are typical for the Production Engineer, but the final result of the team is above all else.
• Identify, analyze and eliminate bottlenecks and yield losses
• Assisting and coordinating activities during technical breakdowns
• Conduct and document root cause investigations in case of quality deviations
• Performing data analysis on the formulation process
• Implement minor and major changes to the existing equipment within the deadline
• Daily support of the Covid formulation process
Skills & Requirements:
• Master’s degree: industrial engineer, civil engineer, bioengineer, (industrial) pharmacist. Or equivalent through experience.
• Willing to work regularly/only week shifts (Early-late-night)
• Willing to work regularly/only on weekends (22:00 – 10:00) (10:00 – 22:00)
• Team player
• Interested and strong with technology
• Perfect command of Dutch and English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills
• Organized, accurate, and able to work independently