About the role :
The Billing analyst executes standard, complex and customized billing programs that are consistent with marketing and sales offers and customer contractual agreements. This role provides direct customer contact in order to define customer invoice requirements and resolve disputes. The Billing analyst is to be a resource for billing and invoicing: supporting the invoicing process, customer credit integrity testing, customer portal monitoring, and invoicing and delivery of document scanning.
- Understanding of the various types of Fuels billing processes within various customer channels of trade, especialized customer requirements, and other sales and marketing offers
- Resolve billing disputes accurately and within prescribed service level targets
- Interface with various functions such as Sales, Customer Support, Supply Chain, Pricing, Finance and Tax to gather information to ensure transactional accuracy
- Work closely with the AR&C team to ensure that billing defects are resolved in a timely manner that results in prompt collections ability
- Work closely with the Order Fulfillment team to assist in Order to Cash work flow
- Understanding customer requirements and expectations, and acts as liaison between the customer and business representatives including: credit, marketing, supply chain, technical support, product management and sales
- Maintain close contact with the customers to assess their requirements and handle the entire customer experience, including but not limited to: customer master information and detailed customer profiles, pricing/quote inquiries, dispute resolution, product information requests, invoicing, and resolution of customer complaints.
Candidate requirements :
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of Billing Support or Back Office Customer Service experience in order to cash processes such as master data, contract pricing, billing, tax, accounts receivable, etc.
- 1 year experience using service center tools; CRM, ERP systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook & Excel, IRAS/Crosslink.
- Customer Service oriented – outstanding communication and people skills; energetic and enthusiastic; takes initiative to effectively anticipate the needs, handle the issues and resolve the problems of internal and external customers and clients; views complaints as opportunities; acts as a customer advocate building relationships and long-term mutual benefit
- Performance oriented – proactive self-starter biased to do things before being asked; attention to detail and excellent organization skills; creative insight into problem-solving; able to multi-task, manage time and balance multiple priorities
- Team oriented – actively promote a cooperative/positive team spirit and respect the diverse contributions of teams, partners and networks; create and build value for the company and its stakeholders