About the role :
As a Branch Manager, you will play a key role within a small close-knit team, assuming full responsibility for the day-to-day administrative, operations, compliance, sales leadership, growth, performance and profitability of a branch office.
- Oversees and administers the operational budget with full P&L responsibility, establishes business plan with sales, productivity goals and other strategies for the branch.
- Takes a proactive approach to business development and growth of loan portfolio; interviews prospective loan customers and accepts applications for all types of consumer loans. Demonstrates professional sales skills and service expectations, building confidence.
- Approves or denies consumer loans within established credit lines. Acts as a loan underwriting officer within lending authority limits and recommends credit decisions on loans over assigned credit limits to appropriate level of management. Ensures that all loan applications are acted on and actively worked on through final action.
- Accountable for all aspects of customer service related to loan portfolio. Works collaboratively with Regional Collector to minimize loan losses.
- Performs personnel management functions including, recruiting, hiring qualified staff, establishing productivity and sales goals for branch staff, providing feedback, staff motivation through incentives, corrective action, coaching and training staff that are not meeting their standards.
- Effectively oversees systems administration while meeting and adhering to corporate, legal, and regulatory policies, guidelines, and requirements regarding compliance.
Candidate requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in this or related field or equivalent experience in this or related field
- Previous experience in the Consumer Finance industry is very helpful and preference will be given to candidates with at least 2 years recent experience in a similar branch management role
- The position requires frequent interaction with our customers – professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to promote, sell, and market products/services
- Ability to work as a member of a team while directing staff towards a shared goal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully navigate priorities
- Creative problem solving, analytical decision making, organization and time management skills
- Basic computer skills, familiarity with Windows and Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required
- Must meet our acceptable standards for criminal background history, credit history and driving history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to meet the eligibility requirements for insurance licensing in order to sell voluntary insurance products. Eligibility is based on a criminal background check conducted by the state’s department of insurance.