Manage and steer the outsourced customer operations activities and lead quality initiatives as well as daily quality activities for as well external as internal teams to improve efficiency and quality of service while keeping costs under control. This is done via partnership & steering of a dedicated team of experts having either focus on partner management either focus on quality.
– Organizes, steers, supports and develops the Customer Support operations through partnerships and an internal team of experts (Coaches, Operational Experts, …)
– End to end partnership/vendor
+ management financial aspect: ensures complete financial control over the partner
+Operational: aspect: ensures complete control and integration with the internal Orange organization
+Customer: ensures quality and accessibility.
+Sales: enforces the partners to meet sales targets.
+Infrastructure: liaises with IT to ensure that Orange has the most efficient infrastructure in place to manage its partners.
+Market intelligence: develop the necessary market intelligence so Orange can benchmark its performance on all aspects mentioned above.
– Develops a service strategy aligned with key stakeholders and ensures it is reflected in optimum business processes, policies and methods, identifies and acts on areas for improvement to achieve the business objectives.
– Ensure key Service Management metrics are defined, implemented, monitored and ensure that the related measurement and reporting capabilities are addressed as part of the design, build & Run processes, to support proper: Quality and Performance Monitoring & Management
– Interacts with other departments to influence and anticipate new business requirements. – Ensures these needs are integrated most efficiently in the customer care organization.
– Manages a budget in full responsibility.
– Ensures incident creation, follow-up & management (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) for activities within his scope (Cable/Mobile).
Skills & Requirements:
– Five years minimum experience in (Operational) Partner Management
– Five years experience in an Operations environment, preferably Field operations
– Experience in People management
– Knowledge of cable/fiber networks
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
– Good knowledge of telecom market & M* organization, products & services
– Excellent knowledge of M* customer-facing processes and procedures
– Good knowledge of MS Office