Ready to make digital transformation happen in our EBU Department?
Of course, you know Orange as a real challenger in Telecom.
But what you might not know yet, is that we are continuously investing in excellent Project Managers for our Customers. This way, we can log into all of tomorrow’s challenges. Maybe your talent could speed up our transformation even more.
– You manage end-to-end the implementation of high quality feasible (tailor-made/multi-domain) solutions for corporate customer needs basing on validated internal and external building blocks
– In that way, you secure quality and planning of implementations of B2Borders and ensure proactive and relevant communication with the corporate customers during the implementation cycle.
– You determine, plan, and coordinate all actions necessary for the roll-out and migrations of customer solutions
– You participate actively in studying the technical aspects of RFP, BID together with Operations, Presales, and Marketing
– Of course, you define the Project Management plan and organize the valid validation of the solution by the requestor
– You identify and manage budget and resources in the context o projects
– You ensure quality & time delivery of the solution implementation and customer satisfaction, based upon agreed processes and SLA’s.
– At the end, you define lessons learned and report elements to improve to Product Marketing, Engineering, and Operational teams & suggests improvements and validates processes with teams involved, in close cooperation with the Processes & Quality team.
Skills & Requirements:
– You have a higher degree education in Electronics or ICT or are equivalent by experience
– And of course, you have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function in the telecom or ICT sector
– Furthermore, you have excellent project management skills and customer relationship experience is a must
– You speak very fluently Dutch, French, and English