About the role :
Reporting to the activity manager, as a Business Analyst in Operational Technology “BI” you will be in charge of the management of your business and the commercial development of the activity on the strong current trades (80% on tertiary maintenance and 20% on maintenance in industry). You will be the guarantor in all its technical, managerial, commercial and financial aspects.
- Write responses to quotes, calls for tenders,
- Sign quotes and calls for tenders according to the sub-delegation of powers,
- Follow the maintenance contracts that will be entrusted to you,
- Be the guarantor of the good realization of the business and guarantee the financial management of your business ,
- Manage a team of 10 people (load plan, annual interviews, respect and enforce the rules of labor law, internal regulations, safety),
- Ensure compliance with health and safety rules on construction sites.
Candidate requirements :
- You have specialized training in electrical engineering (Bac+2 minimum),
- You have a significant experience of 3 years in a similar position or 5 years as an assistant business manager,
- You have technical expertise in high current and in the field of maintenance,
- You have the permit.