About the role :
At Jonas we have long realized that our greatest asset is our employee base. As such we strive to provide our team with a fantastic working environment and an enriching career.
- the business development analyst will Provide technical guidance and support to relevant internal and client stakeholders involved with the implementation and ongoing maintenance and support of our products
- Communicate proactively with all internal and external personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Actively collaborate with software configuration, development and QA peers throughout the project
- Understand all the artifacts and tools needed for the success of the project implementation; own certain implementation/ configuration tasks
- Reading and writing technical requirements
Candidate requirements :
Strong preference for candidates possessing experience in retail banking, card issuing, merchant acquiring, and/or similar industry experience such as in the electronic payments processing space
Technical background and experience implementing and supporting enterprise software applications in complex business environments
Prior experience in a client servicing or service desk role is a must.
Demonstrated experience with issue troubleshooting and issue resolution cycle
Demonstrated experience discovering, collecting and documenting business requirements and specifications
Prior experience with business process management software, workflow automation software, and robotics technology strongly recommended
Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with Clients in one-on-one and in large group settings, both onsite and remote
Well organized with the ability to work independently of direct manager oversight