About The Role:
Here at XPO Logistics, we’re currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our expanding Technology team in Crick (NN6 7SL). In this new key role you’ll work with business users to develop insights and identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Identify opportunities in the business for improved BI.
- Work with business users to develop insights into data.
- Create, test and support User Acceptance Testing of BI dashboards and reports.
- Support BI users in achieving the most from BI.
- Experience with Power BI (will consider others BI tools).
- Advanced MS Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Experience of SQL or any Power Apps is advantageous.
- Commercially aware and analytical.
- Ability to present data/ information positively, clearly and accurately.
- Good presentation skills, displaying clarity and confidence.
- The ability to maintain a structured workload amidst changing deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Ability to draw simple statements from large amounts of data.
- Demonstrate proactive attitude, with both the ability and confidence to work independently, whilst knowing when to escalate.
- Be tenacious and focused using data to inform decisions.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.