Login to bookmark
About The Role:
As part of its predictive maintenance solution, Alstom Services aims to offer tools to manage the health of rolling stock and signalling equipment in order to detect degradation and provide a diagnosis to maintenance teams.
- Getting to grips with the methodology of anomaly detection, damage diagnosis and prognosis.
- Participate in the implementation of the user experience on projects in the customer delivery phase.
- Creation of digital reports to visualise the information generated
- Management of alert rules based on customer requirements
- Creation of internal dashboards (KPI management, etc.)
- Participate in the monitoring of the project’s progress and coordinate the successful completion of its stages through the various interactions with the development team
- Drafting of minutes and reporting for the project team
- Engineering degree or equivalent with business intelligence option.
- Technical skills: Mastery of Microsoft Pack tools, data visualisation tools.
- Knowledge of a project planning tool (GanttProject, MSProject) would be an asset.
- Organisation, communication, good interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork, autonomy, taking initiative, curious.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) imperative.