About the role :
The Business Planning Analyst will be responsible for configuring and implementing SharePoint improvements, designing, and automating self-serve dashboards by working with our business. This position will report to the Senior Business Planning Lead
- Create and automate easy-to-understand visualizations to illustrate key insights and findings that communicate business performance trends and identify gaps
- Design and implement improvements to the SharePoint repository by proactively collecting stakeholder feedback to improve site usability, develop self-serve PowerBI reports and update training material
- Analyze the accuracy of the SharePoint business plan and partner with divisional managers and leads to resolve data gaps, address user issues promptly and train new users on using the site correctly
- Conduct business plan performance reviews and streamline reporting to measure plan health and assess risk accuracy/integrity by engaging with delivery leads.
- Develop divisional business plan capacity monitoring tools and track utilization to ensure a viable workload
- Collaborate with delivery leads, managers, and executives to understand new work requests and conduct intake assessments to prioritize new requests
- Support the development of the Division’s operating and capital budget planning and reporting activities to deliver business plan objectives
- Conduct audits on the integrity and stability the SharePoint business plan
Candidate requirements :
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Process Improvement, Statistical Analysis, Business Planning, Business Administration, or a related discipline – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent
- Minimum of four (4) years progressive experience in data analysis, Business Analysis and reporting in a large customer-focused organization.
- Expert SharePoint Cloud Designer proficient with PowerApps, PowerBI is a must.
- Experience with computerized quantitative and analytical tools (e.g. data modeling, workflows, and business process analysis) and with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, experience presenting to diverse business audiences