About the role :
As a BUSINESS RETENTION REP you’ll help resolve concerns from our business customers. It’s a tall order, but with our comprehensive training, we know you can do it. And when you do, major possibilities are waiting for you in our company.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building. This includes but is not limited to: diffusing the irate customer situation by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques and identifying reason(s) for disconnect and overcome objections.
- Responsible for creating developing long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develops customer centric solutions and deliver recommendations to right size their business on product benefits
- Work through business class customer complaints through understanding the complexity of business telecom needs and how to right size their business. Act as a consultant addressing business needs.
- Professionally communicate and handle all business class customers concerns with tact and empathy for a business owner perspective
- Save and re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits and price with the needs of our customers by effectively transitioning from the Save to upgrading the customer to additional products and services.
- Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact, providing appropriate contact information related to process.
- Act as intermediary between customer and appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research, analyze and resolve billing inquiries.
- Educate commercial customers on the competitive advantages of Business products, services and support.
- Maintain knowledge of all marketing campaigns, competitive campaigns/pricing, save offers, and make appropriate use of campaigns/save offers in retaining customers.
- Identify and engage with company personnel to assist with retention efforts as warranted.
- Ask insightful questions regarding customer satisfaction and reason for cancellation.
- Update CSG, Sales force, CIT, and billing system with result of the save attempt. Enter all appropriate work orders, credits and adjustments, early termination fees, etc.
- Punctual and consistent attendance is required. Must be available for overtime or weekend hours, as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Candidate requirements :
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Knowledge of Charter Business Internet, video, music, data, and telephone products and services
- Ability to demonstrate a record of success in your sales career to date
- Knowledge of Business Telecom complexities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- B2B, Customer Service / Telephone sales experience – 3