About the role :
As a senior Business Solutions Consultant (BSC) at RSG, you will be working with new and existing clients including large Government institutions. As one of the Consultants you will lead and/or support the design and build of the Case Management solutions using the Resolve Enterprise platform.
The BSC is a key role in ensuring the success of projects from client requirement gathering and detailed scoping solutions, conducting the necessary configuration, and undertaking training and other activities to ensure the desired outcomes are met for clients.
Additionally, the BSC is responsible for providing client advice and leadership of overall technical solutions covering the Enterprise Platform, interfaces, integration and Data Migration services.
- Lead the analysis and design stage of the project by eliciting business requirements, running workshops, performing solution design, managing scope and preparing work estimates
- Transform the business requirements into comprehensive documentation to include functional system requirements, process flows, “to be state”, detailed solution design to meet client objectives
- Produce Functional Specifications (for Waterfall delivery) / Product Backlogs (for Agile delivery) and conceptual data models
- Collaborate with the internal project development team to make sure the functional requirements are well understood by key stakeholders across the project
- Build and maintain strong, trusted customer relationships
- Lead the delivery and implementation of our solutions, across multiple projects
- Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables
- Undertake customer demonstrations
- Plan and conduct training and knowledge transfer, both train-the-trainer and end-user
- Assist the customer with User Acceptance Testing
- Issue resolution and risk assessment/management
- Attend client and internal meetings, contribute and follow up timely
- Deliver to key project tasks, milestones and overall project deadlines as agreed to in the project schedule(s)
- Adhere to the project governance and project methodology as defined by Resolve Software Group
Candidate requirements :
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or as a Functional Consultant within a configurable software vendor environment, Or, working on the client side implementing large scale software projects as a lead Business Analyst or Business Consultant
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a focus on capturing requirements and use cases, developing a solution and articulating business value
- The gravitas and experience to lead customer meetings across all business functions including the Executive level
- Experience across the full SDLC to ensure the solution is properly and functionally scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet key objectives and scales for the future
- Experience and understanding of both the Agile SCRUM framework and Waterfall methodologies.