Immediate openings! We will train you to get the required commercial license for this position.
– Drive safely along designated routes.
– Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations.
– Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations.
– Follow a specific timetable while on duty.
– Assist passengers with disabilities to get on the bus.
– Prevent or stop unruly behavior from passengers.
– Communicate with passengers and employers regarding delays or any issues along a route.
– Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance.
Skills & Requirements:
– Age 23 or older
– Must have held a Driver’s License for at least 2-years