About The Role:
Represents the Technical Support Service in front of customer, managing difficult situations and conflict resolutions.
- Identify and escalate issues, track key customer commitments, represent Nokia at joint conference calls, and report card/metric reviews, as necessary.
- Inform customer of roadmap events and communicate event impacts to Buyer.
- Facilitate the transfer of knowledge regarding a Nokia product, feature, or service.
- Attend regularly scheduled TR meetings to assist and facilitate information exchange with subject matter experts.
- Support customer’s requests for new feature development or enhancements.
- Present an analysis from customer for all impacting Product Change Notices (PCNs), Roadmaps and Alerts and make recommendations on SW lifecycle management.
- Facilitate information exchange and provide status to the customer during outages and during root cause analysis.
- Provide consultative support on customer’s software/hardware release planning efforts including.
- Inform customer of hardware and software requirements that are necessary prior to retrofit to a new software release.
- Inform customer of known feature dependencies for an upgrade, including features that must be activated prior to upgrade and features that will not be supported in the next generic release.
- Update customer on software-based Change Requests (CR) related to SW fixes. Expert Resource will specify, document, and review with customer.
- Tertiary education in Telecom, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT (Packet Core) projects..
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Nokia Packet Core Products Support.
- Must understand well Packet Core architecture and SW components.
- Hand-on experience with Nokia Packet Core, planning, implementation, testing, and trouble shooting.
- Good communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English & French.