About The Role:
Technical service managers lead and support information technology teams to ensure optimal performance of IT systems and ultimate client satisfaction. They can be found in various industries where they develop IT plans and strategies in collaboration with other technical staff.
- Ensures compliance with CARE delivery models and standards.
- Responsible for delivery of the solution/transition to CARE phase.
- Represent the Technical Support Service in front of customer, managing difficult situations and conflict resolutions.
- Represent customer (interests) within Nokia for Technical Support Service activities.
- Provide customer-facing communication regarding operational, technical and quality issues. Makes timely recommendations to customer.
- Support Emergency Management (EM) team in technical aspects of Outage management.
- Ensures that plans are in place to have the capability (capacity & ability) to deliver within the timescale.
- Participate in new tender activity ensuring that Care resources and margins are appropriately planned and executed.
- Degree: Technology or Engineering.
- Exp: at least 6 years of work experience working in customer technical support role.
- Soft skills: Presentation skills, Communications skill, strong Governance skill.
- Experience with Packet Core, SDM, vIMS, CS, business applications and Cloud products and related interfaces.
- Strong technical skills.
- Must have strong Written/Verbal communication skills with an excellent command of English & French.