About the role :
Le Roy Logistique is a national and international transport organizer and a provider of tailor-made logistics solutions.
Ranked among the main French transport and logistics providers, the group, with the status of a family business, owes its success to the initiative, individual responsibility and friendliness that it conveys to its employees.
For our offices located near Angoulême, we are looking for a Charterer Operator
- You receive the needs of our customers and analyze the feasibility of the project.
- You issue price proposals while respecting the constraints of our customers in terms of costs, quality and deadlines.
- You coordinate the goods routing process, from the preparation of offers to the performance of the service.
- You are the privileged interlocutor of our customers, you follow up any disputes and provide alternative solutions in order to carry out the service.
- You enter the chartering operations according to the processes and tools implemented in the company.
- You manage relations with our permanent charters, develop our network (search for new carriers) and follow the evolution of the market in order to buy the best services at the best price.
Candidate requirements :
- Coming from a training in Transport and Logistics (BAC+2 minimum),
- Experience of at least 3 years in charter management.
- You know transport regulations and master computer tools as well as information and communication technologies (internet, messaging, etc.).
- A good level in a foreign language will be appreciated (English or Spanish).
- You have a sense of customer relations. Your dynamism, your ease of adaptation as well as your reactivity will be the keys to success in this position.