About the role :
Within the Retail Bank, the Chief Digital Office (CDO) is responsible for running and growing the UK’s largest digital banking channel. We deliver digital channel excellence, advocacy and growth by optimising the customer experience and driving awareness, trust and usage of our digital services.
- Digital Journey Management: Support the continuous management and improvement of Digital Service offerings, working with Product Owners to review, agree prioritisation and drive forward delivery of key journey optimisations.
- Data Insight & Analytics: Using a number of data sources to analyse key trends to generate insight and identify a range of opportunities to enhance our journeys and/or improve outcomes e.g. volumes of customer usage vs. expectation, funnel conversion and customer drop-out, customer satisfaction and complaints, calls into telephony following use of digital journeys, competitor analysis and business income generated.
- Stakeholder Management & Influence: Build and maintain excellent working relationships. Create a compelling case for change and work in close partnership, collaborating to collectively deliver shared goals. Support and influence your change partners in the prioritisation of backlog initiatives, based on data driven recommendations and business cases.
- Continuous Risk Management: Supporting the management and performance monitoring of Customer, Business, Risk and Operational Outcomes from Servicing Journeys.
Candidate requirements :
Essential Skills and Experience
- experience of optimising digital and mobile customer service journeys; through effective identification and delivery of improvements
- well-developed data and analytics skills; and practical experience of manipulating data to generate actionable insight
- strong attention to detail and an improvement mindset
- effective written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- a good understanding of the digital and mobile banking services market
- experience of analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Dynatrace and Splunk
- an awareness of effective risk management, ideally in a financial services setting