About The Role:
National Grid Ventures is at the heart of the energy transition supporting the connection of electricity grids between Great Britain and other countries, allowing the sharing of greener and more affordable power. We are proud to be a growing, international team and all have a passion to do our best for our customers and each other. We truly embrace flexible working.
- You will be responsible for our commercial systems, how they run, how much they cost and our development plans going forward.
- You will be working closely with senior stakeholders and SMEs from across the business, as well as our strategic deliver partners to define the scope of the opportunities and ensure alignment to strategic and operational priorities
- You will be working with our IT teams and suppliers to ensure the best service is delivered.
- You will lead the day-to-day relationship with our delivery entities to ensure we are delivering value and we are offering our full range of solutions to meet their needs.
- Lead on cyber issues and ensure regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Ensure that business and customer requirements are at the centre of any development.
- Leading on project management to implement the changes required from new regulation across a wide variety of areas
- Knowledge of change and project management approaches
- Excellent stakeholder interaction skills, collaborative work style and strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to lead and deliver high priority projects
- Conversant in tech, systems, data and analysis
- Knowledge of one of the following: BPO, strategy, business change, Digital or RPA
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, with excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of utilities preferred.