About the role :
At Eni, we are looking for a Compliance Advisor within Eni Insurance in Dublin, Ireland. You will be responsible for performing compliance monitoring activities according to a defined compliance monitoring program based on mandatory monitoring activities, internal audit recommendations and aligning with the compliance risk assessment.
- Identifying and managing compliance risks.
- Drafting and presenting compliance reports for the Board at least annually.
- Performing annual compliance risk assessment and prepare compliance plan annually for Board review and approval. Once approved, communicate the plan to all relevant functions in the Company.
- Developing methods and standards for compliance work (monitoring, risk analysis, reporting etc.) to align with accepted market and regulator standards.
- Ensuring that annual reporting to the Board and regulator is completed on time (for example, compliance statements, QRTs, ongoing fitness and probity declarations from CF roles, report on corporate governance compliance within the Company, Board and individual director performance reviews, etc).
- Drafting and developing a Compliance Obligations Universe.
- Monitoring and ensuring that policies, instructions, and guidelines adopted the Company are practiced and adhered to by the Company.
Candidate requirements :
- Forward planning, organising, leading, following up and developing and improving compliance standards in the Company
- Skilled at maintaining good internal management and control at the function or unit,
- Identifying, assessing, and managing compliance risks
- The successful candidate will have or be working towards a professional compliance qualification or relevant third level qualification with several years recent, proven experience in a similar role within a Compliance Function in the insurance industry or financial services.
- You will have experience working in a Three Lines of Defence (3LOD) Risk Management model with a track record of delivering high quality compliance oversight.
- Developed analytical skills, presenting complex details, concepts and information at the appropriate level relative to the audience is key.
- Good knowledge of English