The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Business Manager of the MOBIM hose replacement project.
Main responsibilities :
Coordinate and monitor the execution of the Project in all its phases – Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication/ Construction, Offshore Installation, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Commissioning,
– Ensure that TOTAL’s HSE values are respected and applied and ensure compliance with the required quality in the supervised activities,
– Guarantee the application of best practices, Group standards and local regulations,
– Prepare and ensure the review of project documentation and provide support to the Project Manager for all technical and other project correspondence
– Ensure the definition and technical review of the work, both in terms of engineering and procedures, as well as in terms of the resources used, planning and HSE.
– Be the technical interlocutor of the different Contractors who carry out the Works and Services
– Be the technical contact for the client (Asset Deep Water) and the different entities involved in the project (FSV, DLOG, DHSE, DEC, DTSM, DMAIN, etc)
– Manage the interface system to exchange information and equipment between the different parties and contractors
– Ensure regular reporting to the Business Manager and assist him in the edition of the various reports
– Assist the Business Manager in the preparation of Committees and Audits with stakeholders
– Assist the Business Manager in the mobilization of the necessary offshore teams for the operations
Skills and Requirements:
– Engineer or equivalent with 5 to 10 years experience in SUBSEA offshore engineering and operations.
– Knowledge of offshore design, construction and installation methods with naval means (knowledge of Subsea operations would be a plus);
– Good knowledge of Total’s technical rules and more particularly the Safety – Environment rules applicable to offshore operations.
– The incumbent will have good organizational skills, communication skills, team spirit and autonomy. Commitment, dynamism and motivation are also essential qualities for this position.
– Fluency in English is essential.