About the role
Eni is currently seeking to grow its Strategy & Pricing team in Cantabria, by hiring a Data Analyst.
- During the Project Development phase, ensure specialized support, in terms of construction, regarding the following:
- Preparation of the necessary technical documentation for the Request for Proposals (EPC / O&M contractor selection)
- Assessment of technical/economic proposals for the execution of photovoltaic plants
- Technical evaluations of design documents related to, for example, construction times, costs and methods
- During the Project Execution phase, ensure the following activities:
- Coordinating of the different contracts for the supply of materials, services and works (for example, project management service contracts, EPC contracts, main equipment supply contracts, etc.)
- Coordinating with Owner Engineer for the verification of the project’s technical documentation (electrical and mechanical calculations, technical specifications, construction plans, construction and start-up procedures, etc.)
- Monitoring and updating of required permits, authorizations and licenses
- Comprehensive management of construction works (deadlines, costs, qualities, tests, guarantees…etc) with special reference to the identification of critical activities and risks and the implementation of related mitigation actions
- Comprehensive management of work monitoring meetings and Project Reporting
- Coordinating with HSE departments for compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements
- Organizing of all the documentation required in the legalization/authorization process of both the photovoltaic plant and the connection infrastructure, as requested by the authorities or the network operator.
- Relationship with the Grid Operator and with other institutions involved in the execution of the photovoltaic plants (municipalities, control and certification bodies, public administration, etc.)
- T echnical and regulatory updates on the best practices in the sector
- During the O&M and Asset Management phase, ensure specialized support, in terms of construction, regarding the preparation and completion of the correct and complete handover process of the photovoltaic plant with the Operations team.
Candidate requirements :
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mining Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in the photovoltaic solar energy sector, of which 5 years in the construction of photovoltaic power plants in France
- Advanced handling of PVSYST, AUTOCAD and GOOGLE EARTH, MS PROJECT, MS Teams. Basic computing at the OFFICE package level.
- Advanced knowledge of high and low voltage electricity
- Advanced knowledge of French and English at the level of oral and written communication. Responsible person, with initiative, goal-oriented, leadership capacity and communication and teamwork skills.
- Capacity for synthesis and facility to prepare reports and presentations
- B1 driving license and availability to make occasional trips both in Spain and abroad.