About the role :
The Contract Asset Retirement Technician role will be supporting the Asset Retirement Team (downhole abandonments, decommissioning and reclamation and remediation activities).
This position is a full time, 12-month Contract position, located in our Calgary head office.
- Supporting the team with data entry, AFE management, cost tracking, job updating, document uploading and invoice processing.
- Ensure SiteView, Wellview, Generwell, Document Management, Abadata and OneStop data updates are being completed efficiently and correctly.
- Efficient initiation of Environmental Site Assessments (ESA’s), and Detailed Site Assessments (DSA’s), to Third Party Environmental Assessment companies.
- Internal completion of Reclamation Certificate Applications and initiation of Reclamation Certificate Applications to Third Party Environmental Assessment companies.
Candidate requirements :
- Post Secondary Education in Environment, Geology, Engineering or a related program would be an asset
- 2+ years of experience with upstream oil and gas production facilities and operating practices would be beneficial
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication and Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of SiteView and Abadata/Accumap would be an asset