• Anticipate and collect all necessary documents for each future RFP (PRE-LAUNCH PHASE)
• Issuance of the Agup Ph2 REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL to the TEEPRH affiliate qualified TAS CONTRACTOR (LAUNCH PHASE).
• Classify all the commercial and technical proposals received (COLLECT PHASE)
• Follow up the technical proposal evaluation with the CPY Representative in charge (EVALUATION PHASE)
Perform a commercial evaluation and clarify with TAS CONTRACTOR if necessary (EVALUATION PHASE) • Prepare all RTA docu-
mentations according to the TEEPRH C&P procedure in order to award the contract.
• Close the RFP, collect and archive all necessary documents in the dedicated folder for all the phases (AWARD PHASE)
• Acknowledge all the people involved in the mobilization process with the information and documentation required.
• Assist the Team Leader for maintaining updated KPI and TAS dashboards requested by HR Management
• In charge to send an extract provided by Agup Ph2 HR of the potential need of three additional months to the CTR .
• In charge of assisting the HR Lead for all correspondences with the CONTRACTOR (early termination, clarification, etc.), update the table
and maintain archive
• Liaising with TEEPRH C&P affiliate to ensure best practices for contracting.
• In charge to follow the due diligence process and maintain the updated table
• Assist the HR lead for the preparation of extension of current Frame Agreement (if necessary)
• Assist the HR lead for all activities required by the Agup Ph2 PCM/HR service.
Candidate requirements :
- Expertise in same or equivalent service, and in Project HR processes and TAS contract management.
- Languages of the service: English & French.