About the role :
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Off-grid solutions to manage the demand-side of the Energy : Micro-grid, on-site Energy production (Biogas, Biomass, Electrical batteries, EV charging, Fuel-cells, Hydrogen…)
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM).
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
- Support for control system costing at tender stage in close collaboration with the Control System
- Assistant Manager and the execution upon award.
- Experience in automation control systems in various applications, including commercial buildings,
- industrial buildings and data centers, etc
- Ability to manage a team of application developper and site project engineer to build and install BAS system to monitor and regulate various building services, including chillers, heat pumps, ACMV, lighting, temperature/RH and power metering, etc.
- Understand technical requirement/specifications related to building automation system.
- Preparation of BAS layout, shop drawings, control diagrams, control functions write up of systems and
- BAS point list
- Work with IFM staff, contractors, vendors, and technology providers for the delivery of BAS
- installation works/ projects
- Coordinate, track and report documentation changes during BAS project execution
- Conduct testing and commissioning of new BAS system
- Maintenance and trouble shooting of existing BAS system.
- Other tasks that will be assigned by manager from time to time.
- Diploma in electrical or electronic, preferable with 5 year of working experience in the BAS industry or
- related fields, or fresh graduates with degree in the fields related to building automation/industrial
- A good understanding of building mechanical systems, electrical systems and IP networking is
- Knowledge of HVAC Control Applications, Building Management Systems and Electrical Power
- Management Systems.
- Experience with DDC and PLC control system design, development and management is preferred.
- Experience in the BAS system installation, retrofit and maintenance is preferred.
- Knowledge of DDC and PLC architectures; BACnet protocol including IP, ETH and MS/TP; Modbus
- the protocol including TCP, and RTU; Networking Servers and Client Workstations
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Analytical, organized and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priority as
- needed in order to meet deadline.