• Propose and implement the procedures and methods to manage the costs of the Package in accordance with the regulations, the specifications, and the tools.
• Collect, review and follow-up all invoices for the Package.
• Collect, review and follow-up all mission expenses for the Package.
• Review and follow-up RFS expenses for the Package.
• Perform constant analysis of the expenditures of the Package and report anomalies.
• Consolidate the various reporting and ensuring quality control is made.
• Follow-up and update Life of Project (LOP) and yearly closure forecast.
• Support all project staff at all project locations with regards to costs and to SAP.
• Liaise with and assist the Affiliate cost control for any subject related to cost and budget.
• Replace other package cost controllers when they are away on vacation.
• Perform various studies on demand (e.g. cost reduction or optimization, G&A impact, etc.)
• Ensure a proper cost follow-up and budget preparation throughout the phases of the Project for SPS
Candidate requirements :
• Relevant degree in Quantity Survey, Engineering or Accounting, Economics, Business Administration
• Experience in finance (minimum 3 years)
• Experience in project (minimum 3 years) and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Knowledge of SAP, excellent knowledge of budget reporting
• High level of analytical skills to perform analyses of project costs.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including the confidence and ability to present information effectively to any audience.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.
• Rigorous and organized.