- Review NALP XB strategy and key opportunities based on available data, external market intelligence and inputs from senior leaders and front line sellers
- Partner with XB team to bring/customize data sets and analytical model for NALP
- Apply best practices and proven success stories from different markets across the world to grow XB business in NALP
- Partner with Country Managers and in-market cross-functional teams to define and roll out XB plan at a market level.
- Partner with Account Executives to define and roll out issuer level XB programs.
- Lead and execute XB Actice Cards and XB Ultra-High Spenders initiatives with top issuers in NALP
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to define NALP wide XB initiatives (marketing, VCA, Acceptance, CS, etc)
Candidate requirements :
- Ideal candidate is one who is knowledgeable of or has keen interest to learn about the Cross-Border business and is interested in gaining hands on experience of leading complex cross-functional initiative
- Able to define strategic needs of our Cross-Border business and provide appropriate management reporting to senior leadership team
- Experience in program managing, directing and facilitating complex projects that drive change management in the organization
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and financial acumen required to be a trusted advisor to NALP Leadership team
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities demonstrating success in conveying messages across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of work experience, or an Advanced Degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, and Power Automate.
- Experience working in a consultancy and payments industry knowledge are preferred.