The people here at Apple don’t just create products – we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it!
– Develop and maintain working relationships with a core group of business partners needing a clear understanding of the website functionality, business performance, and visitor experiences.
– Work closely with a core group of business partners in optimizing the online retail experience through insights derived from testing and optimization efforts.
– Work closely with the web data infrastructure teams on the definition and implementation of new information to ensure comprehensive coverage and descriptive precision.
– Work with the Online Analytics Manager to capture requirements and perform exploratory analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and insights towards optimizing the online retail experience.
– Help ensure the consistency and availability of web analytics across all countries in which the Apple Online store does business.
– Specialize in understanding the complexity around the customer journey and how shoppers navigate through the conversion funnel.
Skills & Requirements:
– 3-5 years retail online analytics reporting & conversion funnel analysis experience with Adobe/Omniture data capture system.
– Strong in web analytics technology applications.
– Experience utilizing and interpreting applied analytics towards A/B/n and multivariate testing to help inform the creative process.
– Demonstrated ability to extract, conceptualize and communicate the significant patterns of visitor behavior from web data that identify meaningful business opportunities
– Expert knowledge of web tools and resources, self-serve, and data science technologies: SQL, Python, R, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Excel, Keynote.
– In-depth knowledge of shell-scripting technologies such as Python, PHP, Bash, VBA, etc., and experience working with large data resources in Teradata.
– Experience with data mining and modeling tools in Python, R, etc.
– Experience working in non-relational big-data environments.
– Excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills.