Customer EngineerFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
- Challenge and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with ambitious and novel solutions leveraging a sophisticated set of technical competences.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Analytic Warehouse solutions and data movement from data stores into Analytic Warehouses. Experience with performance/scalability optimizations.
- Experience in implementing analytics systems architecture and cloud computing.
- Experience with technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the technology space.