About the role:
As a customer lead, you will have dual accountability, first acting as a Customer Lead for your assigned key accounts in the GTA. As a customer lead, you will build and strengthen Roche’s presence and reputation in your assigned accounts. Guided by your passion for positive patient experiences you will seek to uncover areas to expand the availability of Roche’s innovative solutions and solidify our market-leading position.
- Develop an understanding of the Institution’s priorities and KPIs and determine how our products and solutions will improve their delivery of care and meet their specific objectives (tailoring the message for each stakeholder).
- Understand how institutions fit in the provincial healthcare system and identify relationships and influence to other institutions.
- Create an integrated account plan that spans all Roche interactions within an institution, ensuring alignment of internal resource to meet customer objectives.
- Deliver overall Sales Growth in assigned and prospective accounts.
- Ensure a positive customer experience at the account/network leadership level across all diagnostic disciplines.
- Build strategic partnerships with target institutions on a regional basis, facilitate and drive co-creation initiatives.
- Proactively gather and share critical insights, ensuring a customer centric mindset in all aspects of their role.
- Engage with Roche Pharmaceuticals to understand where potential for collaboration exists between the two entities.
- Lead design, development and architecting of our standardized strategic account management model for Canada.
- Coach, guide, and coordinate across all CL teammates nationally to leverage best-practice sharing.
- Drive discipline to the LAMP process and accelerate adoption.
- Leverage organization-wide resources to support the adoption of Roche’s Innovative solutions.
- High proficiency in value-selling; teaches stakeholders new insights on how our products and solutions will improve their delivery of care and meet their specific objectives (tailoring the message for each stakeholder).
- Demonstrated comfort building and maintaining relationships with senior level buying influencers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a matrix environment, leveraging individual team member strengths and contributions.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in strategic account management and coaching for impact.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Marketing or Healthcare related science.
- 10+ years sales experience (sales management considered an asset).
- Understanding of the Canadian Healthcare system ( laboratory environment considered an asset) and passionate and empathetic about our customers and patients.
- Evidence of modeling Roche’s mindset/behaviors of our Agile transformation and the ability to adopt, instill, and reinforce new ways of working.
- A curiosity driven approach to harnessing available data sources to make informed decisions and constructively challenge status quo.
- Strong proficiency in strategic account management tools and demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to travel up to 30% annually (could vary depending on where the candidate is based).