About The Role:
As a Customer Service Representative at Enbridge, you will interact with internal and external clients on a number of topics ranging from billing and invoices to move and transfer requests.
- Receive incoming calls as required. Callers include residential, commercial and industrial customers, lawyers, and internal departments.
- Handling of incoming calls from external and internal customers including: general billing inquiries, moving notices, negotiation of payment arrangements, broker information, budgets, transfers of credit balances, account information changes, and move requests.
- Follow company and business unit processes, policies and procedures.
- Transfers are the exception.
- Promote corporate programs/initiatives, as required.
- Research account information and prepare the documents to update the customer’s account accordingly.
- Assist with training in the department, as requested.
- Completes other tasks and assists other departments as assigned.
- Minimum high school education.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proven desktop skills required including knowledge of Microsoft Suite products.
- Accurate keyboarding and data entry skills.
- Must have current SAP experience setting up customers & “My Account” knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience in a Call Centre environment preferred.