About the role:
The role of Cybersecurity Technical Design Architect is for an individual who has the right combination of strong leadership skills, curiosity for innovation, and deep technical knowledge around enterprise security architecture, planning, and risk assessment, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead the execution of defined services including testing and assessments, cybersecurity planning, cybersecurity design, and other security-related services.
- Advocate for proactive cybersecurity professional services by building relationships with account teams, partners, and customers. Develop scoping for required services in cooperation with others as part of broad portfolio.
- Build, refine, and scale existing capabilities and develop new requirements to meet unexpected customer demand. Generate delivery guidance and training for team members. Coach and mentor team members collaboratively to improve customer-facing delivery.
- Conduct or participate in client-facing conference calls to include, but not limited to scope determination, project kick-off calls, notification of cybersecurity findings during the engagement, and close out calls to review remediation recommendations and follow-on opportunities available within Dell Technologies’ portfolio.
- As an individual contributor, support Dell Technologies’ senior management by identifying requirements and aligning wide array of resources against customer projects to maximize delivery value.
- Build and assist in improving security programs for organizations of varying sizes and industries.
- Lead and perform complex Risk Assessment services.
- Designing, planning, and deployment of hardware, software and tools related to customer’s cybersecurity programs – at scale.
- Translate operational requirements into innovative and secure technical solutions. Engage and communicate at all levels, from senior executive to cybersecurity technician.
- Manage escalations and unexpected issues to ensure delighted customers.
- Quickly transition between roles as either a functional team lead or team player, depending on engagement. Informally build relationships and consensus.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
- Though primarily a remote role, travel domestically and internationally up to 10% may be required.
- 10+ years of solid experience in the cybersecurity industry in a professional services or enterprise capacity.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, or related field.
- Specific experience with cybersecurity programs, to include conducting IT risk assessments, gap analysis, vulnerability discovery, compliance reviews and incident response.
- If requested, able to provide specific examples of written or verbal communication (public speaking).
- Industry standard certifications (CISSP, CISA, etc.) preferred, commensurate with Department of Defense Information Assurance Management Level III (IAM III) baseline.